Fee Waiver (If qualify) Please bring your income tax and any public assistance documents and Free color photographs
Become a U.S. Citizen
Come and receive information on:
- Free assistance to apply for United States citizenship.
- Get help completing your application.
- Free immigration law advice from our partner immigration lawyer on site.
- Lawyers and volunteers will assist you in completing your N-400 form.
DATE: Saturday, November 14, 2015
LOCATION: 275 Seventh Avenue, 16th Floor. NY, NY 10001
Citizenship Basic Eligibility:
Are you at least 18 years old? Yes—– No—–
Are you married? Yes—– No—–
If so, have you had your green card for
at least 3 Years? Yes—– No—–
If not, have you had your green card
for at least 5 years? Yes—– No—–
Have you resided in the states or a
district for at least 3 months? Yes—– No—–
Do you speak, read, or write English? Yes—– No—–
Do you know any person that might be
eligible for citizenship? Yes—– No—–
Please bring the following:
- 2 photocopies of both sides of your permanent resident card (green card)
- Information for your application about your address, work, and travel history.
- If currently married: Please bring spouse’s name, date of birth, Social Security number, current address, date of marriage, “A” number and the date and place of naturalization (if your spouse naturalized)
- Information about all your prior marriages and about all of your current spouse’s prior marriages, including date of marriage, date the marriage ended, and how marriage ended (copy of divorce/ death/annulment papers)
- If you have been arrested: Bring ALL arrest and court documents, even if charges were dropped. If you don’t have yet or don’t know where to get these documents you should still come to the workshop or come for legal consultation.